Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
For 4 Person(s)
- 2 cups wholemeal penne pasta
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into thin coins
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 200 g tinned artichokes, drained & roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted mixed olives, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup Cordon's The Original Caesar Dressing
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad Directions
- Pour 1.5 litres of water into a large saucepan and add the salt. Bring the water to the boil and add the penne pasta. Check the packets instructions for required cooking time. Cook the pasta until al dente. Add the frozen peas into the cooking pasta 3 minutes before it is finished.
- Once the pasta is cooked until al dente, drain the peas and pasta in a colander and place into a large salad bowl. Place the bowl of cooked pasta and peas into the fridge to cool.
- Heat a small pan over a medium heat, add a little olive oil and place in the coins of zucchini. Panfry the zucchini pieces until golden brown. Remove from the pan and cool.
- Remove the cooled pasta from the fridge and add in the fried zucchini pieces, artichokes, sundried tomatoes and olives