European Breakfast Toast
Together with Helga's, Susie Burrrell has developed this recipe to guide people wanting to follow a low GI diet. This recipe for Susie Burrell's European Breakfast Toast uses Helga's Lower Carb 5 seed bread.
For 4 Person(s)
- 8 Slices Helga's Lower Carb 5 Seeds bread
- 2 coves garlic
- 4 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 8 thin slices prosciutto or lean ham
- 4 Medium sized bocconcini, cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Handful basil leaves
European Breakfast Toast Directions
- Heat oven to 180ºC. Place Lower Carb bread on a baking tray and heat for 10 minutes until toasted. Once toasted, remove and rub each side with garlic.
- Top each slice with tomato, a slice of meat, bocconcini and a few Basil leaves.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve