Cholula Chili Pizza
For 4 Person(s)
- 30cm - 35cm pizza crust, prepared
- 3/4 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup slice green capsicum
- 1/4 cup sliced red onions
- 2 tbsp Cholula Chili Garlic or Original Hot Sauce
- 1 Whole ripe tomato, sliced into 6 to 8 pieces
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup artichoke hearts, quartered and drained
Cholula Chili Pizza Directions
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees Celsius.
- Combine pizza sauce and Cholula Chili Garlic or Original Hot Sauce.
- Place crust on pizza pan.
- Spread Cholula pizza sauce mixture over top of crust (leave a 1½ cm border around the edge).
- Layer remaining ingredients over top of sauce and bake for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Allow pizza to cool for about 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices and serve.