Bacon and Egg Breakfast Tarts
We used Helga's Lower Carb bread to make this different way to serve up the family's favourite bacon and eggs for breakfast.
For 6 Serving(s)
- 6 Slices Helgas Lower Carb Sunflower and Golden Linseed Bread
- 12 Slices Shortcut Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Grated Tasty Cheese
- 6 Large Eggs
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Tarts Directions
- Preheat the oven to 180°. Press the bread slices into a non stick Texas muffin pan to make a tart shape.
- Line each bread tart with 2 slices of bacon and bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until the bacon is cooked.
- Leave the oven on and remove the tarts from the oven.
- Divide the grated cheese amongst the tarts then crack the egg on top. Return the tarts to the oven for approximately 6 minutes or until the egg is cooked to your liking.